Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clichy
Are you passionate about digital and curious about how it is disrupting different areas of the business?
Then joining the global CMO team for Talent Acquisition might be a unique opportunity for you to discover how L'Oréal leverages CMR, Digital Advertising and Data to hire the very best.
First things first...
· Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret or Clichy)
· When will you start? In January 2020
· How long will it last? 6 months
· How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
At L'Oréal, the Talent Acquisition teams receive almost 1 million applications each year. We work with industry leaders in the recruitment sphere to identify potential candidates and engage with them in the best way possible.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial person to help us bring candidate experience and CRM for Talent Acquisition to the next level.
- Work on global tools for recruitment (CRM but for recruitment) and users from countries around the world
- Train new and existing users on the tool and share best practices
- Evaluate the performance of users and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Support users when needed on issues
- Evaluate the performance of the users in each country
- Interact actively with other Global CMO team's members and support them in overlapping projects
- The capacity to work hands-on on digital projects and be curious to figure out the intricacies.
- Good organizational skills to manage multiple projects and meet the correct deadlines.
- A desire to share and train people on the tools so that they can leverage their capabilities to the fullest.
- A strong appreciation for problem-solving when supporting teams on issues or errors that may arise.
- Fully proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our internal customers as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you know how to learn from mistakes.
- Available to start Jan 2020
◄ Назад к списку вакансий