Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: El Segundo, CA
Страна: United States
Junior Graphic Designer, Pulp Riot
Supervisor Title: Senior Manager, Creative Lead
Location: El Segundo (Loreal West HQ)
As a graphic designer for Pulp Riot, you’ll support the creative outputs for the brand under the direction the Senior Designer with alignment of brand Creative Lead. Provide consistent execution of all DMI creative assets for all brand channels including print, ecomm, and digital/social. Working closely with the Senior Designer and the brand Creative Lead, ensure all executions adhere to the established DMI brand charter.
- College degree (BFA, BA, or AAS) in visual arts or other creative fields preferred.
High school diploma required.
- 3+ years creative or related field experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience.
- Assist in creating a consistent and comprehensive brand expression across multiple platforms including print, video, packaging and video/social channels.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite (MAC-based)
- Exceptional craftsmanship skills and attention to detail
- Planning and anticipating project needs
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and multi-task
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to effectively manage relationships with diverse internal and external contacts
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong execution skills.
- Computer literacy on Windows, iOS, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of the creative process, including practical implementation, in order to effectively gauge workloads and deadline expectations.
- Liaise between different departments, participate in senior level management discussions and facilitate the creative process at all levels.
- Knowledge of the fashion and beauty business preferred
- Photo retouching and color correcting
Essential Physical Requirements:
Office based role with long periods of sitting and computer work. Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs. required occasionally. Travel required up to 25% as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий