Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Страна: United States
Job Title Junior Human Resources Associate- LUXE Operations HR
Division: Operations, Luxury Products Division
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Reports To: Senior Manager- Human Resources
Who We Are:
L'Oréal is a technologically advanced company, which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world. Working in L'Oréal Operations means working in an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment with the opportunity for cross-functional careers - from conception to consumer - in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Product Development. We have 42 factories and 145 distribution centers worldwide (12 factories and 33 distributions centers in the Americas). Close to 90% of all our products are manufactured in-house. L'Oréal Operations is committed to continuous improvement, people development, safety, quality and sustainability.
What You Will Learn:
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Human Resources Associate! We are currently looking for a Human Resources associate to work with our HR team. This extraordinary paid opportunity requires a candidate which has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week supporting multiple departments in our LUXE Operations team. This program will provide an opportunity to build a foundational knowledge in HR and learn the beauty industry. The qualified individual will work on challenging projects, learn and be developed by our world class HR team and will gain exposure to our top talent and senior executives. Throughout the program, the incumbent will also work with multiple HRIS and reporting systems while experiencing hands-on HR generalist tasks. If you love people, are passionate about beauty and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
· Act as a Junior HR Partner and provide daily HR administrative support for certain LUXE Operations departments. of internal moves
Manage relationships across multiple LUXE Operations locations within New Jersey/New York
· Partner with business and Learning teams on ad hoc projects, trainings, etc.
· Assist with career pathing initiatives division-wide including scheduling quarterly lunch and learns, setting up monthly coffee chats, roundtables, etc.
-Partner with business leads in executing our large employee-wide annual initiatives (i.e. Volunteer Day, Service Awards events, product giveaways, etc.)
Manage Junior Supply Chain Internship program:
Own Talent Strategy for Entry-level Supply Chain pipeline:
· Ensure we are promoting diversity and attracting strong Junior Supply Chain talent to the function.
· Manage recruitment process for all Internship openings including: posting job requisitions, sourcing candidates in Avature, interview, and coordinate interviews with the business.
What We Are Looking For:
· Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 6 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 6 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
· Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
· Prior internship or office experience preferred
· Have excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Possess strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
· Have demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
· Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
· Possess cross cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence
· Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
· Have a “customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
· Flexibility to work/commute in both New York and New Jersey
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management required
· Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation and networking skills.
· Demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced environment with composure, as well as independently.
What’s In It For You:
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home) [*please keep only if applicable*]
· Flexible Time Off (Accrued PTO policy, Paid Company Holidays, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
· Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.