Jr Marketing Associate, Digital – essie Global Marketing
The Associate, Digital will play an instrumental role in maintaining essie’s global digital platforms and asset management tools. This role sits as part of the global integrated communications team with a focus on assisting with platform management and onboarding, as well as the distribution of digital assets to support global initiatives and product launches. Additionally, this role will help report on digital KPIs to benchmark the brand’s success across site, social, SEO, CRM and media goals while highlighting areas to grow the business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Platform Management (30%):
- Liaise with cross-functional teams (CDO, IT, operational digital leads) to ensure successful completion of digital projects, including website enhancements and localization of global site features by international markets
- Perform basic webmastering and content management tasks in global CMS (Sitecore); update homepage and key landing pages, build new products and articles
- Day-to-day contact for development partners; manage essie product backlog, open and respond to JIRA tickets to ensure that bugs and issues are addressed
- Day-to-day contact for third-party site integrations and external vendors, including ratings & reviews, analytics and UGC platform
- Lead UGC identification efforts for content to be leveraged on essie owned channels, including brand website
Digital Asset Management (50%):
- Oversee brand asset management tools and platforms, including FTP site, global DAM and agency SharePoint site
- Liaise with global DAM team to ensure appropriate team members are onboarded and trained to access materials as needed
- Organize files on internal server and ensure proper naming conventions/taxonomy have been used for tracking and SEO purposes
- Work with local teams to understand asset needs/formats for major launches to inform content strategy and production of assets
Analytics & Reporting (20%):
- Lead creation and distribution of monthly global digital dashboard, providing a high-level overview of digital KPIs across site, social, CRM, SEO and paid media
- Partner with local markets to collect and aggregate data required to build global digital dashboard
- Compile quarterly social listening report to identify emerging market trends and understand consumer sentiment
- Provide competitive analysis for executive meetings and to inform launch strategies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.