Сфера деятельности: Transversal
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Job Title: Junior Marketing Associate
Division: Professional Products Division DMI
Location: 435 Hudson Street
Reports To: Director, Marketing DMI
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity that requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week.
What You Will Learn:
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to join the Matrix Global Marketing & Product Development Hair Color team in the Professional Products Division of L’Oreal USA. This position will be part of the Global Marketing & Product Development Team with the goal of creating new product innovations and global brand strategies.
• Research and report information on the latest products, trends, advertising campaigns and insights across various platforms
• Present competitive findings to team and brand managers.
• Support new product ideation and development.
• Assist in securing product and props for photoshoots and team/brand meetings
• Assist with artwork approval process
• Administrative support
• Lead their own, individual strategic projects and present their findings & business recommendations to the team.
What We Are Looking For:
• Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in a marketing or digital related field.
• Previous internship related to marketing or digital is a plus
• Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
• Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
• Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
• Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
• Flexibility to commute back and forth to the location B20 of the specific Junior Marketing Associate role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
• Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
• Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment
What’s In It For You:
• Salary Range: $25-$27.50 per hour (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location and education)
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L'Oreal's Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
• Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to
• E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.