Reports to: Director, Marketing – Designer Fragrances (Maison Margiela)
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate (JMA) internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity for candidates who have graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work 40 hours per week.
Productive, self-motivated, team and detail-oriented are qualities necessary for success in this role. Provide assistance to the marketing team with an emphasis on project trafficking and product maintenance, as well as handle own marketing related projects.
- Partner with Maison Margiela Fragrance team to accelerate fast growing collection fragrance brand
- Own eventing: creation of monthly eventing menu to highlight pillar fragrances and key seasonal fragrances to drive awareness in stores
- Drive creation of key CRM drivers – emails/SMS, PDPs, site assets
- Auditing and ensuring flawless PDP updates + execution
- Support creation of media assets to drive to retailers and D2C during key time periods
- Competitive research, market analysis, & consumer insights
- Assist in sales reporting, NPD pulls to evaluate brand and competitive performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist in identifying, synthesizing, and presenting product/consumer/category trends both in-store and in digital channels
- Responsible for keeping promotional calendars up to date
- Assist in product concept brainstorming: names, positioning, claims, etc.
- Issue, track and follow up on all Creative Service Requests (CSR’s)
- Support the team in prepping for all internal and external presentations
- Ad-hoc marketing projects
Administrative departmental duties including, but not limited to:
- Maintain brand files, presentations, and promotional files
- Coordinate and prepare materials for presentations to senior management, retailers and sales meetings
- Field Force mailings (special events, new products, etc.) and other cross-functional product procurement
- Assist with ordering and tracking no-charge merchandise as maintain product closet
- Assist with packing and shipping of current promotional programs used for outside presentations
- Assist in maintain files & processing for expense reports, agency invoices, check requests, memo’s
- Assist with for set-up of all in-house presentations
- All other necessary administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree, need to have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
Judgment and Decision Making
- Close supervision required for judgment or decision making associated with this position.
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Responsible for administrative tracking of the budget.
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $25-$27.50 per hour (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location and education)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.