Junior Marketing Assocaite
Job: Junior Marketing Associate (12 month Internship)
Location: New York - New York
Overview: The Junior Marketing Associate will support the Senior Manager of Emerging Markets to deliver strong Lip & Eye growth and innovation plans, champion brand awareness and elevate brand equity in the markets. They will be responsible for collecting consumer data and market insights from Zones and Drive countries and synthesizing into actionable briefs for the eye category.
- Collect insights for the Lip and Eye category including consumer, market, competitor and influencer data to influence growth strategies for the category
- Gather feedback from Zones and Drive markets to inform and support creation of product concepts and media briefs
- Lead an EM-specific Lip and Eye innovation project to present to Senior Management
- Support partnership with Gotham to ensure adapted communication and spokesmodel needs
- Partner closely with Developed World Lip and Eye team to gain a deep understanding of Master Plan projects and inform on EM-specific needs/opportunities
- Create strong partnerships with Zone/Drive markets, R&I/Lab, Development, PD, Creative, etc. through regular catch-up meetings and emails
- Create Magellan briefs, Compass codes and Cosmo codes for new product innovation
- Open/manage vendor POs
- Organize and ship out product samples to key partners within organization – competitor samples, FLA submissions, product mock-ups, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related functions
- Graduated within the last 12 months
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple teams
- Previous internship experience
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment where communication and organizational skills are a must
- Authorization to work in the US on a long-term basis without requiring assistance
- PC Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Information & Data management
- Quantitative data analysis skills
- Prioritization & Organization Skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.