Junior Global Social Media + Artistry Associate Job Description
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal USA. The Junior Global Social Media Associate will have a passion for social media and artistry, and be familiar with all platforms, creative, independent, and a self-starter. This is a shared role between the Social Media and Makeup Artistry departments.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Content Curation & Talent Management – Curate user generated content (copy, images, GIFs, videos, etc.) from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for use on brand social media channels. Source and confirm new content creators and handle the administrative process for the artistry team.
- Content Creation – Should be skilled in social media photography and videography. Will work with social team to shoot content on-site at the office, at brand events, etc.
- Vendor partnerships – assist team in responding to and researching vendor pitches for possible partnership opportunities
- Content Publishing – Assist in posting daily across social media channels including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Monitoring & Engagement – Moderate comments, respond to consumers, and foster community engagement daily across Instagram channel
- Trend Identification - Actively follow competitors, relevant lifestyle topics, and popular sites to uncover trends as they happen; stay abreast of industry trends
- Influencer eventing and relationships – Assists in developing and maintaining relationships with influencers, attend influencer-focused events, work with team to seed products to influencers
- Product and Supply Management- manage the inventory and administrative process for order products and makeup supplies for creators and backstage makeup kits. Responsible for managing and stocking backstage kits for global campaign shoots.
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Marketing or Digital (issued within 12 months of hire date)
- Must have strong eye for creativity
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must have strong written/oral communication skills
- Must have a passion for Social Media
- Must have social media knowledge – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs etc.
- Strong plus if there is a passion and knowledge for general makeup artistry
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with attention to details
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Self-motivated with a strong bias for action and ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Achieves results with integrity
- Ability to network and foster relationships to support collaborative working
- Interacts effectively: excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to bring creative ideas to life
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.