Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
KEY ACCOUNT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (KASCM)
Supply Chain at L’Oréal Nederland
At L’Oréal you will be working together with driven people and a management team that will help you to become the best version of yourself. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse working environment where fun and hard work go hand in hand. We take our corporate citizenship seriously and as an employee, you can play an active role. Currently we are recruiting for a Key Account Supply Chain role for our multidivisional Collaboration team at our head-office in Hoofddorp.
What are you going to do?
As a KASCM, you will be working in a team of 12 people, including the Collaboration Manager to whom you will report. You are (amongst others) responsible for:
· Managing projects or process improvements both internally and with your customers in order to improve supply chain performance and customer satisfaction
· Animating regular supply chain meetings with the customer and internal stakeholders
· Coordinating information sharing (quantities/ phasing) on catalog products, promotions, animations & launches, between the customer, sales, supply Chain and physical distribution
· Following daily execution, proactively identifying risks (quantities, delays or resources) in order to optimize the service level at a sustainable cost
· Ensuring aligned and optimized order-to-cash processes between the customer and L’Oréal
· Following and communicating on supply chain KPI’s such as OTIF, SIT, OSA/OSA and C2S
· Being the preferred point of contact for you division, coordinating the implementation of the customer care strategy set out.
What are we looking for in you?
To maintain our leading position in the beauty market, we are looking for ambitious people who are willing to think outside the box. People that dare to challenge the status quo and are interested in improvement. Someone who is able to work in a structured way, with an eye for detail, but also comes up with new ideas. Above all, L’Oréal strongly believes in the power of their people:
“A company is not walls and machines, its people, people and people”
(Eugène Schueller, the founder of L’Oréal)
· Are in the possession of a Master’s degree
· Have a clear affinity with the Supply Chain and the dynamics of FMCG
· Possess strong analytical skills with an eye for details
· Can set priorities in a VUCA world
· Speak Dutch and English
We offer you:
· An inspiring environment with international colleagues
· Broad career path possibilities within and outside of Supply Chain , both in the Netherlands and internationally.
· A competitive salary and good secondary employment benefits
(Profit sharing, 13th month, retirement, collective healthcare, etc.)
· Discount for personnel on our L’Oréal product ranges
· Broad and professional training offer
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the criteria? Make sure to apply!
Diversity in our recruitment process:
L’Oréal does not make any distinction in gender, age and ethnicity and believes in the power of a diverse workforce.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“.
(Jean-Paul Agon, former CEO L’Oréal Group)