Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Sr. Manager/ Director, Instructional Design & Education
Division: Kiehl’s US
Supervisor Title: Vice President, Customer Experience & Education
Location: New York City (435 Hudson St)
The Sr. Manager/ Director, Instructional Design & Education, is responsible for collaborating with the VP, Education on the strategic development of initiatives to enhance the customer experience at all D2C points of sale including Kiehl’s free-standing brick & mortar stores and kiehls.com service centers. Create, design and manage the instructional design of training programs and tools including assessment of training (selling skills and product information) needs, development and writing of materials, implementation, and follow-up analysis of the business impact.
• Support our field education partners with the design and development of training programs and curriculum.
• Creation and development of e-Learning content and journeys.
• Execute the training of all training curriculum to field education partners and field leaders as appropriate.
• Development and creation of all process-driven tools.
• Works closely with VP, Customer Experience & Education to design the strategy and needs of field education partners.
• Works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that training programs and curriculum are aligned to the overall brand strategy, timing, and objectives.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4-5 years’ experience in sales/training preferably in the cosmetics industry
• Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Aesthetician license, training or experience preferred
• Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Strong presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency using Articulate Rise or a similar e-Learning authoring tool preferred
• Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc.) more than 90% of the day.
• Ability to lift up to 20lbs
• Ability to travel 20% or when needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Job Summary • Position Director, Customer Experience & Education (Instructional Design) • TEAM Others • Job Type Full-Time • Job Location New York - FIELD