Функция: Розничные операции
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - Central London
Страна: United Kingdom
Designer Fragrance houses the fragrances of Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel and MMM. Launching highly successful brands year-on-year we have celebrated enormous achievements during the last few years, with some of the most credible brands in the luxury fragrance market and have achieved rankings in the top 5 fragrances in the UK and Irish markets.
As a stock keeper it is your responsibility to look after and manage the product flow. You will check with the counter in the morning, mid-afternoon and at the end of the day to ensure there is stock of any products that may be required. You will work closely with the managers and teams to ensure that the counter is fully stocked. You will report any discrepancies to the Business Manager so they can liaise with Head Office. You will be required to participate in stock takes in store.
· To maintain and control stock levels according to Retailer guidelines.
· To ensure stock room is organised and kept in a clean and tidy condition
· To manage stock take and ensure all results are documented and reported to management
· To ensure stock room is a safe environment and Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
· To liaise with the Business/Deputy Manager on product returns in line with brand specifications
· To ensure stock is kept away from non sell-able products
· To be aware of on-counter/brand and store requirements; including promotions and key trading times.
· To have an understanding of all products in the range and ensure this knowledge is updated as necessary with new launches.
· To ensure the stock book is kept up to date at all times
· To refresh testers and samples on counter.
· To refresh grids and visuals on counter.
· To undertake any other duties as and when directed by Designer Fragrances Management.
· To be aware of competitors products and activity and have the knowledge of departments performance in relation to own account.
· To ensure stock flow is managed throughout the day during breaks and any promotional events
· Brand / Product Awareness
· Have a full understanding of all products and update product knowledge where necessary.
· Interacting Effectively
· Maintain good relations’ with Dublin and Regional Management.
· Develop strong relationships with store management to gain support for the brand.
· The in store team
· Area Managers / Department Managers / Store Managers
· Head Office / HR / Sales