Сфера деятельности: Administrative & Assistantship
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Seoul
Страна: South Korea
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of a manager/team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, PO setup, etc.
- Assist DGM in relation with local authorities/institutions when DGM is a foreigner.
- Checks emails daily in order to act/alert if required. Manage confidentiality.
- Organizes and coordinates the manager's activities. Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Assist in coordinating the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.) within team.
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports on some team meetings
- Assist in some regular tasks and analysis from DGM (internal communication and regular/standardized report).
- Work in close collaboration with Zone assistants (calendar management, meeting and visit preparation).
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant.
*DGM : Division General Manager
-4~5 years of experience
-At least 3 years’ experience in assisting high level Mancom member (ideally foreigner)
-Fluent in both Korean and English
-Computer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Word
◄ Назад к списку вакансий