Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Seoul
Страна: South Korea
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the sales forecast process.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the business.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global target stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
-at least 2 years’ experience in the cosmetic industry, preferred in selective market (Luxe division), PR related position
-Fluent in both Korean and English
-Computer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Word
◄ Назад к списку вакансий