Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Seoul
Страна: South Korea
CORP_Human Resources_HR Business Partner
Take care of human resources development on a division by partnering with the General Manager of the division and Country Human Resources Director
- Attract, select and identify talent, and direct career management and succession plans alongside the HRD in order to develop the motivation and commitment of talent, to reinforce retention, and to ensure optimization of skills within the specific division and for the Group.
- Implement the performance management and competence development process alongside the HRD, through verifying the pay scale of each associate, analyzing differences when compared with the market, and discussing pay decisions with managers and associates.
- Ensure legal security at both individual and collective levels, as well as compliance with HR processes and practices, according to applicable legal provisions, in consultation with managers.
- Conduct Group HR projects
- Outline business issues for his/her division in terms of HR issues and projects, anticipate and accompany operational requirements and organizational changes, acting as a business strategic driver.
- Create conditions for a high-quality social environment, in particular alongside social partners, and strengthen the quality of life in the workplace.
- Consolidate and analyze HR key performance indicators (KPIs) and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives.
- Strengthen and promote L’Oréal's image, as well as its diversity, by ensuring respect for the Group's values and code of ethics.
- Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
- University graduate
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Experience of business partnering in HR
- Participate and implement organization development projects
- Fluent in both Korean and English
◄ Назад к списку вакансий