Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Seoul
Страна: South Korea
PPD(Professional Products Division)_Kerastase_Sr. eCommerce Specialist
Build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
- Develop an eCommerce strategic roadmap aligned with the brand’s objectives.
- Plan & execute online strategy for each channel and identify new eCommerce trends and opportunities in the online.
- Prepare and present product proposals to future and current eCommerce partners.
- Strengthen and reinforce brand awareness by enhancing the brand’s visibility and improving sales performance and developing premium service and experience.
Optimize sales performance through data analysis and online product placement management while optimizing the customer experience.
- Drive sales, conversion, margin, inventory turn, platform optimization, and manage sales KPI (sell out the target, product conversion, Average Order Value, number of new & existing consumers, etc)
- Drive business results by leveraging sales analysis: oversee overall eCommerce sales data to control best product placement online.
- Provide feedback as necessary to involved stakeholders (such as Marketing, Digital, Media, etc.)
- Stock management according to the eCommerce calendar.
- Maximize sales performance through analytical data and product placement on the platforms.
- Realize online competitive intelligence to maintain the brand’s competitive advantage.
Closely work with other teams (Marketing, Digital, IT, Sales, CCC) to drive sales & ensure profitability and growth of the E-commerce business.
- Implement launching plan, all of the promotion plans
- Handle specific sales events and any e-joint business project support.
- Localize and update the asset with the agency and cascade to each channel.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from the marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
- Ensure E-commerce benefits all, i.e. drives consumers and revenues to salons
- University graduate
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Computer skill proficiency: MS PPT, Excel
- +6years with eCommerce marketing experiences + channel sales
- Preferred work in FMCG industry & luxury brand experience is plus
- Preferred in handling channel diversity
- Preferred in dealing with eCommerce & channel partners
*CV(Resume) is required to apply
◄ Назад к списку вакансий