Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Seoul
Страна: South Korea
Plans, organizes, manages and follows up internal/external resources in order to deliver the Mars program within the defined standards, budget, deadlines and quality requirements. Mars program refers to the build of a global solution.
- Participate in the definition of the project/program business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program.
- Define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, and activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
- Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverable to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
- Prepare the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
- Define and organize project/program steering activities, advice and review the overall plan and status of the project/program.
-Track project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs.
- Manage the allocated internal/external resources including third parties activities.
- Ensure the development of expertise and know how in his/her field of responsibility.
- University graduate
- at least 5 years of experience
- Retail operation & project experience preferred
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Computer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Word
◄ Назад к списку вакансий