Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Seoul
Страна: South Korea
Luxe Division_eCommerce Team_eCom Performance Marketing Manager
This role mainly consists in analyzing the eCom performance efficiency of the entire e-Activity, establishing and continuously measuring KPIs, and contributing to enhancing the performance and efficiency of eCommerce business with data-driven approaches and skill sets. Ultimately, it provides a deep understanding of ebusiness and creates an eCom investment optimization process and applies it to the LD e-Business. Therefore, they are familiar with the digital tools that measure them, and require the technical experience they have dealt with.
- Set-up eKPI criteria and measurement tools (eCom KPI dashboard) following Zone guidelines.
- Continuously optimizes Ecommerce activities to improve ROI in whole eChannels (eRetailer, PP, eBTQ, new channels, etc.,)
- Recommended to analyze and optimize the eCom media(On-site media, External Digital media, paid search AD and SEO) cost efficiency (ROAD, CPC, CTR, etc.,)
- Working with eKAM, Corp. Digital Team and digital related functions mainly to provide guidance on the success criteria
- Find and test and learn moments in new e-Channels and trends
- Management for eBTQ & eCom KPI according to eCom business required
- Performance Analysis Technology
This role includes significant analytics, including budget estimation and allocation, targeting and segmentation, performance evaluation on each channel, and campaign performance forecasting.
Should include responsibility for the strategic direction of various marketing channels.
A successful Performance Marketing Manager is an independent decision maker. She or He must prove that she or he has a thorough understanding of key performance metrics on various channels. High momentum with fast decision-making technology will help coordinate and execute large campaigns.
- Technology in Digital Tools
Performance Marketing can only be mastered through hands-on experience and exposure to different levels of campaigns using different advertising platforms. The Performance Marketing Manager must master the following:
GA, EDGE, DOMO, Power BI, other internal digital measurement tool and other digital performance analysis tools
- University graduate
- 10+ years of experience
- At least 7+ years of experience in eCommerce performance marketing, e-data analytics and eKAM
- English speaking is preferred
- Computer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Word (Any other e-commerce KPI tracking system or dashboard is preferred)
◄ Назад к списку вакансий