Customer Business Planner - ACD
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Being part of the Active Cosmetics Division will give you direct influence in achieving our mission: to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin.
We’re the world leader in dermocosmetics, with international skincare brands recommended by health care professionals and distributed in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, drugstores, medi-spa and e-retailers.
Our portfolio is composed of 6 brands offering a range of skincare and haircare across the world; Vichy, CeraVe and La Roche-Posay being just a few. The products respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin: from dermatological and aesthetics skincare to natural solutions, from the most accessible ranges to the most premium ones.
Own the Customer Sales Forecast
• Construction of the entire customer forecast (sell in and out – base, promo and launch) in collaboration with the NAMs and Customer Supply Chain team working on the account.
• Capture SIT impact to sales forecast, ensure buy in profile accuracy, reflect cannibalisation & seasonality trends
• Understand the key drivers and building blocks of the forecast, including sell out and sell in ambition. Document, assess and communicate key risks and ops at customer level that impact both short term turnover management (M -> M+2) and longer term business plan execution
• Take ownership of the volume forecast and be able to understand, discuss and challenge the intricacies of the value sales forecast.
Coordinate the Monthly Business Planning Cycle
• Carry out monthly KPI & M-1 Review, as well as quarterly diagnosis of Hebdo evolution and key driver and drainers
• Lead the account Business Planning Cycle, including monthly validation of the forecast with the Customer Business Manager
Manager/Customer Business Director
• Ensure alignment of the account team to monthly forecasting goals, tasks & deadlines.
Coordinate the Annual Business Planning Process
• Ensure all stakeholders are aligned to key deadlines and tasks
Track Weekly Sales Turnover
• In month tracking of conso net sales versus forecast and weekly reporting of any key changes in the short-term (3 month) horizon
Collaborate with the Customer
• By using segmentation principles where applicable, ensure alignment with customer on promotional forecasts.
• Work closely with CSC to ensure all SIT assumptions and buy-in profiles are as accurate as possible.
• Supply or Demand Planning Experience
• Ability to engage and positively influence internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in forecast management is desirable
• Highly analytical, able to interpret and draw conclusions from data sets
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at a senior level
• Proactive individual who can identify and resolve problems in a sustainable manner
• Experience in FMCG is preferable
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work under pressure, using the dynamic environment to challenge the status quo
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to step out of the detail and see a holistic view of the business
• Enjoys collaborating with others and can develop strong internal/external relationships
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.