To increase company’s sales by generating specific activities for retailers through leveraging global brand positioning and category penetration.
- Implement the Baltic Trade Marketing strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives;
- Lead the translation and execution of the HUB and Baltic marketing strategy into impactful retailer programs, respecting and tracking budget and commercial targets;
- Bring field intelligence to define brand-specific activity programs with marketing and commercial departments;
- Implement, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities with the activities of the commercial teams;
- Ensure development of expertise and know-how in the Trade Marketing team.
- Experience in trade marketing or shopper marketing position;
- Work with POSM and agencies;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Management dynamism;
- English language as a must;
- Russian language considered as advantage.
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
- Entrepreneurial and creative team;
- Dynamic and ever-growing environment;
- Personalized induction and local and international trainings;
- Work with world-known brands and Baltic clients;
- And a great place to work!