ABOUT THE JOB
- Reporting to the head of commercial & retail
- Manage a portfolio of large retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Develop, sell, implement & measure business plans/trade plans that will exceed targets, considering levers for growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with trade marketing.
- Lead negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location, and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners. Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Represent the retailer/client internally.
- Provide & maintain monthly forecast & promotional plans
ABOUT THE PERKS
- On-site gym, café & staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
- Ongoing sales training and career development
- Have an in depth understanding of the Australian consumer markets. (FMCG preferred, but not essential)
- Natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive your account growth.
- You will possess excellent gravitas and strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in partnership with your key account/s to achieve mutually beneficial commercial outcomes.
- Your commercial approach will set you apart as will your conviction and resilience to work within a fast-paced agile environment.
- Intermediate excel skills required
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia