ABOUT THE JOB:
- Adapt international communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale) while respecting the luxury positioning of the brand
- With guidance of management, implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Manage the Marketing calendar for launches & icon activations
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Create and manage the delivery of campaign artwork
- Ensure product samples are used to maximise business opportunities
- Ensure consistent tone of voice across all platforms
- Understanding ROI and the effectiveness of product spend and activity and owning the budget
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Effectively prepare clear messages and make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- 2 years previous experience in end-to-end marketing brand execution
- Previous experience in forecasting and data analytics is essential
- Having worked in the beauty or hair industry is highly advantageous
- Excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- Team player who loves collaborating as well as passionate & driven
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection as well as staff discounts to use across all our brands
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
- Onsite gym, café and staff shop at our Head Office on St Kilda Road
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology, Matrix & Biolage. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on Twitter