You will be responsible for the social media & communications Masterbrand strategy. Creating positive and personalized relationships that drive brand love and engagement, including activities that contribute to the overall brand strategy.
- Defines and executes the strategic social marketing and communication planand prioritisation between each category for both online and offline to develop a cohesive and consistent Masterbrand voice.
- Analyses consumer decision journey, online behaviours and online/offline touchpoints to understand consumers (behaviours and engagement levers).
- In consultation with brand teams, leads major Masterbrand experiential activations to ensure consistency of brand message
- Maps the influencers ecosystem via collaboration with the Marketing Director and Category Heads and monitors digital media investments and ROI with relevant brand team members.
- Leads the Masterbrand always on social content calendar to ensure relevant and appealing content (leveraging SEO intelligence) that is consistent across platforms, segmentations, audiences and touchpoints as well ensuring seamless integration with brand ATL activity.
- Taking briefs from the brand team, leads and manages brand led PR events and launches, influencer activations, digital creative development featuring local influencers and PR send outs to maximise PR value, share of engagement and buzz.
- Builds two-way relationships with media, consumers and influencers through communications and digital touchpoints, points of sales and events
- Collaborates with brand team members to facilitate the conversion of KPI’s, deliver clear objectives (digital and data collection based) and provide insights to help with decision making
- Ideally you will have deep social and communications expertise with a strong customer experience orientation and data driven digital focus.
- You will have previous experience in dealing with media agencies, press and influencers
- You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
- You will be super creative but be able to analyse and interpret data to inform future decision making.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
- Do we menion LOLs at all?
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of cosmetic, skincare, hair color and hair care brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and retail pharmacies as well as e-commerce and e-retailer websites. Our brands in this division include L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.