Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Adelaide
About the job
- Adelaide Region
- Effectively driving sales results within an established client-base, for Kerastase
- Evaluating and securing opportunities for new business within Adelaide
- Assisting our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships and professional marketing support.
- Achieving monthly sales targets and KPIs for existing clients.
- A dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
- A Cert III in hairdressing is highly desirable although not essential
- A passion for the hair and beauty industry
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to communicate and negotiate at a high level, as well as the ability to present in front of large groups
- A natural self-starter, not afraid to meet new people and open new customer accounts.
- Ideally, you will have held a similar role within the Hair Care / FMCG industry although a general strong sales background and the right attitude is imperative.
About the Perks
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Excellent commission earning potential
- Fully maintained company car with fuel card provided.
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий