ABOUT THE JOB
• Please note this is a 12-month maternity contract
• Territory Covered – Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast as well as country territory (Central QLD)
• Effectively driving sales results within an established client-base, for L’Oréal Professionnel
• Evaluating and securing opportunities for new business within Sydney CBD, East and ACT.
• Assisting our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships and professional marketing support.
• Achieving monthly sales targets and KPIs for existing clients.
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Excellent commission earning potential
• Fully maintained company car with fuel card provided.
• Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
• Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• A dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
• A Cert III in hairdressing is highly desirable although not essential
• A passion for the hair and beauty industry
• The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to communicate and negotiate at a high level, as well as the ability to present in front of large groups
• A natural self-starter, not afraid to meet new people and open new customer accounts.
• Ideally, you will have held a similar role within the Hair Care / FMCG industry although a general strong sales background and the right attitude is imperative.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oréal Professionnel, Redken, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.