Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Sydney (New South Wales)
ABOUT THE JOB
• Effectively driving sales results within an established client-base.
• Evaluating and securing opportunities for new business across Sydney Eastern suburbs and ACT
• Assist our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships and professional marketing support.
• Consult and educate our partners regarding current trends and consumer insights to enhance client traffic.
• Conduct regular development meetings to track the achievement of sales targets and identify possible development activities.
• Ensure brand image is expressed and maintained at every point of sale.
• You are a dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
• You are highly motivated and have the ability to communicate and negotiate at a high level
• You are a natural self-starter, and collaborate effectively with in a team
• Ideally, you will have held a similar role within the Hair Care industry although a general strong sales background and the right attitude is imperative.
• Open to growth and development to achieve KPIs
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Excellent commission earning potential and a fully maintained company car with fuel card provided.
• Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
• Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• Ongoing sales training and career development
ABOUT THE PERKS
• 4 x benefits that would be attractive to this type of candidate
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Corporate discounts available
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.