Business Management Trainee Program
What Change Will You Lead as a L’Oréal Graduate?
EXPERIENCE THE FREEDOM TO GO BEYOND
- 2 rotational 6-month assignments across our 5 divisions: Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products, Luxe, Professional Products and Corporate
- Develop your functional skills within Digital Marketing, Product or Brand marketing, Communications, Finance, Account Management, e- Commerce and Operations
- Experience work in the field under the guidance of field team
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative graduates to help us create beauty for the world, commencing January 2023 in our Melbourne head office. You will forge your own career path, going beyond what you thought was possible by reacting fast and taking risks. You will need to have leadership skills, be resilient and able to thrive in a dynamic environment. We expect you to be able to hit the ground running, so you will ideally have some work or internship experience.
- Degree completed from 2021 to beginning of 2023 from any discipline particularly business/commerce, marketing, supply chain or data analytics
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ Citizen to apply. Students who do not have these working rights will not be considered
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
- Learning and Development: learning and development programs designed to enhance your growth including two weeks of dedicated training and access to our MyLearning platform
- Permanent Contract: from commencement, you will be seen as a key player in our business with real impact to business results
- Global landscape: as part of the ANZ hub and wider L’Oreal Zone, you will have touchpoints with our overseas counterparts and may have opportunity to travel
- Learn from our experts: HR support, buddy program and mentoring from our top internal talent throughout your program
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a one-way video interview and psychometric testing
- Selected candidates will then meet with Senior Function Leaders for a face-to-face interview(s)
- Annual Product Allowance, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café and on-site staff shop
- Access to Health and Well-being programs throughout the year
- Leave benefits - Extra week of leave per year, 2 days of volunteering leave
- International career opportunities
- Summer hours (Shorter Friday hours during summer)
- Hybrid working model – work from home and in the office
If you want to join the world’s largest beauty company and join us in creating beauty that moves the world, APPLY NOW!
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 30 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies and digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia