ABOUT THE JOB
- Defining and executing the 3-year strategic plan for the hair category, spanning marketing and portfolio, commercial strategy, retailer category development, supply chain, and finance
- Monitoring and analysing the market, channel and retailer trends to identify key growth opportunities and define the go-to-market strategy.
- Animating the cross-functional category team to deliver key strategic projects, to build and monitor the sales & operational planning forecast, to execute with excellence delivering short and long term KPIs.
- Managing the collection and analysis of Consumer, Market and Competitor insights for the category, share findings, and adapt strategy as necessary.
- Understanding key business drivers for your category
- Executing Revenue Growth Management plans and continuously monitoring promotions and pricing
- Driving the commercial fundamentals for your CPD brands e.g. distribution, hierarchy, range
- You have 5+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will have a willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- You will be a critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities with a strong commercial acumen
- You will be comfortable in operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- You will be comfortable with quantitative and qualitative measures and analysis to help drive in market activity
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts and banking discounts applicable
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.