ABOUT THE JOB
- Reporting to the Senior Commercial Controller, role will take full responsibility for the financial management of the daily sales, monthly sales forecast and budget/planning and commercial contracts of a customer portfolio.
- Work with commercial function to manage the trading terms and customer contracts.
- Manage a wide variety of stakeholders to prepare annual budgets and monthly financial forecasts.
- Manage multiple brands within a big portfolio, and therefore requires a strategic mind-set & ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You will be working towards CA/CPA Qualified with 3-4 years corporate experience
- You will have SAP experience and Advanced Excel skills with experience of scenario modelling
- You will have experience in reporting in a complex and dynamic organization, ideally FMCG
- You will have a commercial mindset demonstrating practical business acumen with experience providing business insights
- You demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in your workstyle,
- You will be able to work well under pressure with multiple competing deadlines and changing challenges
- You will have the ability to review high volume information output for accuracy and plausibility, detecting and reconciling anomalies quickl
- You will have strong communication skills – written and verbal and sound presentation skills
- You will be highly organised with strong prioritization skills
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on Twitter