About the Job
- Reports into the CFO with 4 direct reports (2 in Procure to Pay and 2 in Record to Report)
- Support for transaction processing and governance performed by off-shore hub.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure smooth flowing compliance and assurance processes.
- Ensuring the efficient flow of financial accounting statements and consolidations
- Produces accurate and timely financial reporting and best in class accounting services
- Support 4 commercial business units plus 2 support divisions.
- Responsible for preparation of taxation returns and remittances.
- Ensures guidelines, tools, processes are implemented in order to provide the most efficient accounting service
- Proposes improvements in accounting guidelines, processes and tools for the business
- Detects errors, anomalies, highlights discrepancies and implements appropriate actions, making the best use of tools provided by the Group
- Analyzes, clarifies and simplifies information to facilitate the identification of risks/issues and action/decision making
- Works closely with account local & global stakeholders as well as internal & external finance teams to ensure info accuracy, alert risks/issues & provide solutions
- Leverages knowledge/intuition around systems/data management to provide insights into critical issues
- Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the L’Oreal Group accounting & management standards
- You will have around 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a global corporate environment
- You will have operated successfully within a SAP ERP environment with an APAC centralised hub who provide data entry and governance support.
- You will demonstrate strong leadership skills to be able to lead a team and influence & manage expectations with external stakeholders
- Previous experience within a fast paced environment ideally within the FMCG or retail industries will be highly regarded
About the Perks
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.