ABOUT THE JOB:
- Reporting into the Credit Manager you will manage a team of 6
- Day-to-day team management of a credit team responsible for over 5000 customer relationships across the salon and pharmacy channels
- Building strong relationships throughout the business to increase the visibility and engagement with the credit function
- Ensure a customer centric approach delivers mutually beneficial outcomes for L’Oreal and our customers
- Responsibility for ensuring KPI’s (Debtor insurance compliance, overdue credit, bad debts and defaults) are met in line with credit policies and procedures
- Increase the technical capability of the team and provide mentorship to develop the internal profile of the credit function
- You will be an experienced credit team leader who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- A strong networker, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from internal and external stakeholders at all levels of our business.
- Membership of the AICM will be advantageous, as will a relationship driven approach.
- Previous experience managing a credit team will be highly sought along with a commercial and outcome focus. In return, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career within a leading global business.
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Social health and wellbeing programs throughout the year.
- Generous product allowance to use across all of our brands
- Access to our largest staff shop
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia
Follow us on Twitter