ABOUT THE JOB
• Execute the local digital marketing strategy to develop the brand positioning in the Country
• Ensure local marketing initiatives develop consumer engagement and loyalty
• Roll out the brand's digital marketing activity, and ensure its consistency with the brand sense of purpose
• Place consumer's insights at the heart of the marketing and business model
• Manage the performance media strategy & execution across social, SEM, affiliates and other media platforms
• Partner with and challenge media agency (including on innovative mechanisms) to achieve brand awareness, conversion and acquisition objectives
• Work with the CRM team to develop effective retention strategies, and manage campaign executions across email and SMS marketing
• Share best practices and monitor local digital performance of the products and social communities to support the brand's ambition
• Leverage insights from peers, industry and broader network to upskill the digital function in the team
• Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries: trends, intelligence and experimentation
• You will have 3-5 years of strong digital marketing experience within a FMCG/retail/beauty or fashion environment
• You will be a natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set
• You will super passionate about Digital Media and will be able to influence those around you to drive the online brand growth
• You will possess strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively to achieve mutually beneficial commercial outcomes
• Your commercial approach, analytical skills and digital savviness will set you apart as will your conviction and resilience to work within a fast-paced agile environment
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.