Reporting to the Managing Director for ANZ. You will be responsible for developing the SkinCeuticals brand image, turnover, and profitability across the local market.
You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team; Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Scientific Communications, Education & Training and the Medical Aesthetics Dispensing channel.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Build the SkinCeuticals brand to sustainable growth in line with international brand strategies while pioneering deeper partnerships with our professional partners.
• Build the Group’s internal and external image and reputation through strong relationships with Doctors, Key Opinion Leaders and the Customer base.
• Define the mid to long-term strategies including Clinic and geographic expansions
• Increase brand's market share and sales growth
• Manage and is accountable for the business unit and P & L
• Recruit, develop and manage teams, ensuring the knowledge transfer and change management
• Leadership experience including coaching, motivating and inspiring large teams to unleash potential leadership in our team
• Experience in an FMCG, Pharmacy channel or medical background environment. Dealing with a similar scale business environment.
• Incredible organisation skills, a high degree of judgement and ability to juggle a diverse range of priorities
• You are able to see the bigger picture and flow-on impacts of decisions made across the business landscape, and can naturally connect the dots
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• Health & Well-being programs
• LOL’S extra five days leave per a year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacies and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and Skinceuticals.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.