ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop and manage end-to-end the e-commerce Strategy executing with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure activities achieve our overarching business vision, mission and objectives, on time and within budget.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with ecommerce partners.
- Develop, plan KPI and goals to achieve for each ecommerce partner.
- Prepare and present product proposals to future and current ecommerce partners.
- Develop reporting for areas of responsibility, sharing results, strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities with key stakeholders across the business.
- Continue to work collaboratively with the CMO team, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant.
- Identify, develop and introduce additional digital channels to deliver an outstanding customer experience across all touchpoints with our brands.
- Continually work to strategise and improve the customer journey on our websites and partner websites by providing a seamless customer experience.
- Manage the ongoing optimisation of the ecommerce sites including CRO, SEO, Checkout, A/B testing and UAT, to ensure our website is operating at its maximum potential.
- Upskilling commercial and marketing teams through creating training, monthly meetings to share ideas and best practices, delivering condensed ecommerce transformation training and ad-hoc advice to commercial teams on ecommerce implementation with other retailers.
- You have 2+ years’ experience within a similar role OR 5-7+ years within ecommerce roles and are ready to take a step up.
- Strong commercial e-commerce account management experience within a FMCG /Retail/Services environment
- Experience must not only be in a direct to consumer capacity, must be able to negotiate and influence pure players accounts.
- Proven experience across ecommerce and website management and a track record of effectively driving business growth and return on investment.
- Strong analytical mind-set with demonstrated experience drawing insights and recommendations efficiently.
- Strong communication skills as you will be able to articulate a clear eCommerce vision.
- A team player who is organised and able to effectively prioritise your workload.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter