ABOUT THE JOB
• Inbox Management - Reading through all incoming & outgoing mail, responding when necessary & flagging daily tasks
• Diary management
• Support Divisional Management Team, including on & off boarding the team
• Support and mentor Team Coordinators within the division
• Organisation and management of all management team and whole divisional onsite and offsite meetings, events & conferences
• Agenda setting, minute taking and management of key documents
• IT support with video conferencing, online platforms and programs and general technology
• Claim expenses
• Travel admin for the division
• Travel bookings for domestic & international trips for the GM. Travel bookings of all international trips for the entire division.
• Approve on behalf of GM - leave requests, contracts, expenses, purchase orders, travel, advertising spend, IT requests
• Virtual Payment admin for the division, including monthly reconciliation
• Plexus admin for the division, including onboarding and training for the division
• Purchase Order creation and management
• General management of the divisional level within the office
• Manage all divisional communication
• Creating reports and presentations
• Project based work
• Personal ad hock tasks
• This role is a very fast paced busy role.
• You will have 5-7 years in a similar executive assistant role
• You will have proven experience managing complex diaries
• You will have an exceptional multi-tasking ability
• You will have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• You will have the ability to work autonomously and be resilient
• You will have the confidence in liaising with senior leaders as well as all teams within an organisation and external suppliers and customers
• You will have sound computer knowledge, experience with Microsoft Office and be tech savvy
• You will have an efficient and organised way of working consistently ensuring deadlines are achieved
• You will have an excellent attention to detail with a professional and vibrant approach
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Health insurance and banking discounts
• Work with a dynamic and values based team
• Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.