Reporting to the Managing Director, L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty for Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for developing the SkinCeuticals brand image, turnover, and profitability across the local market.
You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team across Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Professional Sales, Communications & Education
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build the SkinCeuticals brand to sustainable growth in line with international brand strategies while pioneering deeper partnerships with our professional partners.
- Build the Group’s internal and external image and reputation through strong relationships with Doctors, Key Opinion Leaders and Customer base.
- Define the mid to long term strategies including Clinic and geographic expansions
- Increase brands market share and sales growth
- Manage and is accountable for business unit and P & L
- Recruit, develop and manage teams, ensuring the knowledge transfer and change management
- Leadership experience including coaching, motivating and inspiring large teams to unleash potential leadership in our team.
- Experience in an FMCG, Pharmacy channel or medical background environment. Dealing with a similar scale business environment.
- Incredible organisation skills, a high degree of judgement and ability to juggle a diverse range of priorities
- You are able to see the bigger picture and flow-on impacts of decisions made across the business landscape and can naturally connect the dots.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- Health & Well-being programs
- LOL’S extra five days leave per a year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. The Dermatological Beauty Division is the world leader in dermocosmetics, with international skincare brands recommended by health care professionals and distributed in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, clinics and e-retailers.
Our brands portfolio in Australia & New Zealand is composed of 3 brands originating from France and the USA. The brands offer a range of skincare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin: from dermatological and aesthetics skincare to natural solutions and from the most accessible ranges to the most premium ones.