ABOUT THE JOB
- Facilitating, coaching and training to achieve the integrated skincare model. In-office coaching and training in selected clinics to ensure exceptional integrated skincare and the consistency of science backed homecare with treatments.
- Coach and mentor Aesthetician, Receptionists and Nurses on integrated Skincare via training/coaching SkinCeuticals protocols.
- Effectively drive sales results within an established client-base, for SkinCeuticals.
- Assist our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships and professional marketing support.
- Achieving monthly sales targets and KPIs for existing clients.
- Territory Covered – Up to 50kms from Sydney CBD, with some regional visits required also.
- You are a qualified Dermal Therapist or Nurse
- You have 2 years previous retail sales experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You have a passion for skincare
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
- You will have a strong attention to detail
- You may have a Science Background highly desired but not essential
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe and Skinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand