Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Part - Time
Место расположения: Melbourne (Victoria)
Experience the Freedom to go Beyond as a L’Oréal Intern
We are calling penultimate year HR students who are looking to excel in the world's leading beauty company, within the Learning and Development space.
We are looking for a driven and organized intern in our HR Learning team to help create the future of Learning and Development for our employees at L’Oreal.
- Must be studying an HR or business related degree and in your Penultimate (second last year) of study
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ Citizen to apply
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
About the role
- Be surrounded and mentored by current graduates and senior experts with opportunities to network
- Have the opportunity to play an important role in the Learning and Development team and work with many stakeholders across the business
- End to end co-ordination of training sessions (i.e. Onboarding, Leadership trainings and Flex sessions such as Presentation Skills)
o Evaluating & proposing suitable venues
o Liaise with venue on needed arrangements & agenda.
o Ensuring room set-ups ahead of training – room arrangements, speakers, mic, clicker etc.
o Assisting trainers on training set up and preparation of materials
- Be part of the project team for our all company Learning Week
- Upkeep of training data on training registration system
- Management of HR Learning inbox
- Monthly updates of Learning reports
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L'Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.