About the Job
- Providing assistance in the reconciliation, consolidation and management accounting reporting for L’Oreal Australia.
- Be able to communicate information to various stakeholders in an accurate and clear manner
- Complete planning and analyzing forecasts and trends for L’Oreal Australia
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities across the Divisions to propose appropriate actions
- Covering balance sheets, profit and loss, and other ad hoc analysis, you will be able to grow and develop your accounting career.
- Draft balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines, ensuring that the cut-off dates of the accounting periods met.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounting reporting.
- Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc.
- You will be an up and coming Management Accountant with 2 years’ experience who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- A strong networker, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from senior internal stakeholders within the business
- You will be a great presenter, being able to communicate information with external stakeholders in a clear and precise manner
- You will ideally have or be looking to commence the CA/CPA qualification
- You must be competent in Excel and a working knowledge of SAP will be highly regarded
About the Perks
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Work from home days
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.