Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Sydney (New South Wales)
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Head of Customer Supply Chain, this role is responsible for building strong Customer relationships, based on the sharing of information, to deliver great service and optimise stocks and efficiencies over the entire supply chain.
The role brings together a mix of management and hands on tasks to ensure our customers have a best in class experience working with L’Oréal:
· You will have had 5+ years of Supply Chain experience, with significant roles in multiple operational areas of Supply Chain (Supply, Demand, Customer Care, Projects etc).
· You will have an analytical approach, with the capability to manage detail and complexity in a fast-paced environment
· You will be able to effectively communicate across all levels of business and be able to manage multiple stakeholders to influence mutually beneficial outcomes.
· You will be highly customer and solution oriented
· Previous experience working closely with customers and commercial teams will be advantageous as will a flexible, results oriented approach.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Australia's Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.