Сфера деятельности: Retail
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Part - Time
Место расположения: Doncaster
ABOUT THE JOB
• Demonstrate expert skincare product knowledge and application techniques
• Support new customer acquisition through offering skincare consultation and a customised experience for each Kiehl’s customer
• Maintaining the counter quality and merchandising
• Master Kiehl’s product knowledge and current beauty/skincare trends
• Work closely with the team to achieve set sales targets
• There are 4 roles available: Boutique Manager, Assistant Boutique Manager, Part-time employee and Casual employee
• Experience in retail with five-star customer service
• A passion for providing a unique customer experience
• A keen interest in skincare and beauty
• Strong communication skills
• Customer focus and collaborative attitude
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Extensive induction and product training
• Structured development plans for your career progression
• Generous product allowance
• Participate in profit share, be entitled to our commission structure and paid parental leave
Kiehl's was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's East Village over 150 years ago. Today, Kiehl's is dedicated to giving customers quality skin care and hair care products based on the most advanced science and utilizing unique, natural ingredients. Kiehl's brings New York cool to skincare in Australia. It is a dynamic and growing brand with endless opportunities to develop your career.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.