ABOUT THE JOB
• Build joint business plans with the accounts and contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks, and opportunities
• Build, accurate forecasts and achieve the accounts results: turnover, market share, profit
• Prepare and lead negotiations
• Drive action plans to implement the division and channel strategy. Ensuring execution and tracking down to store level and sell out
• Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buy in
• Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders
• Know customer profiles and deliver customer centricity
• Work closely with other departments (Supply, Finance, Marketing and Category)
• You have experience within a similar role, in the beauty category or the FMCG industry
• You will have excellent analytical and commercial acumen
• You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to grow accounts
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will have great influencing and negotiation skills
• You will have the ability to work in partnership with your account to achieve mutually beneficial outcome
• You will be looking for a company you can stay and grow in
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• Generous corporate discounts
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Consumer Products Division provide the best innovation in beauty to consumers wherever and whenever they desire it. Through its brands L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX and Essie the division is focused on meeting the infinite beauty needs of all Australians. CPD team members are empowered and have ownership of business activities. We partner with major retailers and pharmacies. Due to substantial growth we are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our team as National Account Managers.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.