ABOUT THE JOB:
- This is a field based role which involves being on the road and flexibility to be mobile. It is essential to be able to travel up to 30km from the Melbourne CBD
- Identify key prescriber in your territory. Your targets will be General Practitioners
- Create a detailing call cycle to drive exposure, directly influence recommendations and build relationships with your stakeholder groups.
- Drive growth in your territory through detailing the dermatological formulations to prescriber database, resulting in recommendations
- Liaise with key general practitioners within your territory to determine growth opportunities and implement synergies
- Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy or in any other field of science
- Previous experience in medical sales dealing with General Practitioners or other medical specialists
- Demonstrated sales track record through superior influencing skills within the healthcare setting
- Experience in the area of skin care or dermatology will be viewed favourably.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all our brands
- Great commission earning potential
- Company car provided
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Access to ongoing training and development
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and Skinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand