Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build joint business plans with the account/s and contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve the account/s results: turnover, market share, profit.
- Prepare and lead account/s negotiations.
- Drive action plans to implement the division and channel strategy. Ensuring execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders.
- Know customer profiles and deliver customer centricity.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, finance, marketing).
- You have 5-7 years previous experience within a similar role, in the beauty category or the FMCG industry
- You will have excellent analytical and commercial acumen
- You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to grow accounts
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have great influencing and negotiation skills
- You will have the ability to work in partnership with your account to achieve mutually beneficial outcome.
- You will be looking for a company you can stay and grow in.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Earn more through individual bonus’ and profit share
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Health insurance and banking discounts
- Work with a dynamic and values based team
- Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Consumer Products Division provide the best innovation in beauty to consumers wherever and whenever they desire it. Through its brands L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX and Essie the division is focused on meeting the infinite beauty needs of all Australians. CPD team members are empowered and have ownership of business activities. We partner with major retailers and pharmacies. Due to substantial growth we are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our team as National Account Managers.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий