ABOUT THE JOB
- Plan, coordinate and deliver engaging training sessions and development days
- Manage ongoing education and training of Georgio Armani Products and Designer Fragrance.
- Support the Area Managers in the recruitment, induction and engagement of our retail team
- Spend time in the field with Retail and Education Managers to ensure that the delivered brand training is being sustained and developed.
- Partner with all channels of distribution
- Identify and monitor training needs against the brand strategy and retail competencies
- Encourage and develop a passionate approach among our teams.
- Maintain Georgio Armani and Designer Fragrance budget for education related expenses and individual travel
- Regular interstate travel is required so flexibility is necessary.
- You have spent 2 – 5 years in a similar role.
- A passion for beauty and fragrance
- Previous experience within an Education role or similar / within Luxury retail
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate an audience
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are confident presenting in front of large groups, and have a creative flair!
- You have the flexibility to travel interstate frequently
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A product allowance to use across our entire portfolio of brands
- Regular travel interstate
- Profit share and Life Insurance
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Ongoing training and support
- Autonomy to be creative in your role!
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia