ABOUT THE JOB
- Define and execute the strategic marketing plan for NYX Professional Makeup brand
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build broader brand and product strategy to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Drive growth of core brand portfolios via social media management, digital & e-commerce as well as ATL, BTL advertising
- Monitor the customer strategy working hand-in-hand with the commercial team and monitor the implementation of retail materials
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer market insights and competitors, sharing findings with Senior Management to ensure the consistency of new product development.
- Drive digital brand growth through a solid consumer engaging media, social platform, PR and digital strategy and activations.
- Understand the market & customers clearly through conducting analysis and reports which enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organization and unlock growth
- You have around 5 years of end-to-end marketing brand execution & trade marketing experience
- You will have previous experience in a similar role within the beauty industry and with an understanding of consumer products
- You must have proven success in managing A+P budgets with ROI delivery & sales outcomes from campaigns initiated.
- You will have previous experience in forecasting and data analytics is essential
- You will have previous experience in dealing with media agencies and briefings
- You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.