ABOUT THE JOB
- Supporting Business Consultants/Agents and Key Account Managers in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Driving new business acquisitions.
- Regularly reporting on sales activity.
- and mentoring a team of 5-7 sales professionals.
- Conducting regular sales meetings and commercial development workshops.
- Ensuring that service delivery standards are met or exceeded.
- Maintaining and developing dynamic business relationships with clients.
- You have 3-5+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment.
- You will have leadership experience at a State Management or Regional Management level.
- You will be a dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
- You will have effective communication and presentation skills required to interact with key stakeholders and senior management.
- You will need to demonstrate strong resilience, negotiation skills and ability to engage and build sustainable commercial relationships with stakeholders within and outside the business.
- You will have experience in the health, hair/beauty or FMCG industry preferable (business to business sales is a must).
- You will have a strong sales background and the ability to drive a team’s performance.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand