- Lead a Centre of Retail Excellence, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Retail, Education, CRM, Payroll, Credit, Supply Chain & Marketing)
- Use data driven insights to implement business strategies for future growth, and increased productivity
- Implement solutions for continued improvement & automate current processes
- Leading and developing a team of three professionals
- Data management in liaison with IT department locally & internationally
- Launch strategic global solutions for best in class omni retail excellence that continue to improve the Beauty Advisor (Retail team) experience, and that of our customers
- Manage the financial cost impacts of Beauty Advisers from wages, incentives and commissions versus the growth and sales of the retail location.
- Follow-up and controls relating to the management of the free-standing stores
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Ongoing sales training and career development
- Suitable for an experienced analytics professional with broad experience across a variety of systems & tools
- Experience in operations, data analytics, strategy development and execution, and project management
- Support upgrades and development of the store POS
- Sound operational mindset to ensure compliance in retail maintained and reported appropriately for audit.
- This role requires an individual with strong commercial acumen within the retail industry
- Enjoys problem solving & forward thinking
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advantageous to have exposure to SAP in Material management or forecasting.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia