ABOUT THE JOB
- We are looking for a motivated and driven Sales & Inventory Specialist to support our Commercial team. Reporting into the Business Development Manager, this role will support the sell-in of our wide portfolio of iconic brands into Department Stores.
- Liaise with L’Oreal Key stakeholders; Supply Planners, Business Development Managers, Marketing, Finance, and the Customer Service team
- Ensure the alignment of the order catalogues, new launches, and product information between the business and the customers, including processes, frequency of orders, volume of SKUs, and timing of purchase order management.
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the customer in order to limit its impacts.
- Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer.
- Communicate KPI’s in regular monthly supply chain meetings with the customers and internally.
- Follow the stock in trade and propose actions for inventory optimisation.
- You must have strong Microsoft Suite skills; especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Calm under pressure and able to multi-task
- Considers impact of actions on others in the organisation
- Works well to tight deadlines
- Intermediate or higher Excel skills to compare sets of data
- Reacts to stressful situations in a manner that is professional and acceptable to others
- Focus on process improvement and solutions oriented
- Experience within an account management background or environment
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across our portfolio of brands
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’OREAL :
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.