Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB:
· Coaching and mentoring the retail teams’ onsite to strive for retail excellence; including driving the delivery of outstanding customer service and sales results.
· Business analysis; identify business opportunities across doors and drive for actions to maximize opportunity
· Maintaining luxury brand standards
· Negotiating space, budgets and opportunities across your doors
· Fostering strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
· Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
· Due to the nature of this role, you will need to have the flexibility and availability to travel, attend events outside of business hours and act as an integral point of contact between your team, L'Oréal and the department stores.
ABOUT THE PERKS:
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay, IT Cosmetics and various brands within our Prestige Collection International like Valentino, Ralph Lauren & Viktor & Rolf to name a few.
ABOUT L’OREAL :
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.