Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Melbourne (Victoria)
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
- Reporting to the brand director, you will lead the YSL brand product strategy for Australia & New Zealand. You will manage the fragrance portfolio end to end, whilst also overseeing the Assistant Product Manager for Makeup & Skincare
- You will be responsible for defining the business objectives for hero products and launches, working with cross-functional counterparts to deliver the full 360
- You will define the awareness media strategy and work with our agencies to plan media spend.
- As part of a brand team, you will accurately track spend and meet your financial objectives. You will have considerable input in establishing brand budgets and financial goals.
- You will be responsible for working closely with the supply team ensuring you maximise stock availability in order to meet short and long term business objectives.
- You will work closely with the communications teams to make sure all PR opportunities are maximised and challenge the team to maximise brand exposure through pro-actively creating features.
- Previous experience with Product & portfolio management ideally in the luxury beauty industry
- Ability to develop long term strategy through consumer & market insights and develop sound business construction
- Media experience a must: large budget covering all media touchpoints (TV, OOH, Digital, Social)
- Think big/ambitious mindset
- Experience on cosmetics a bonus
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий